Wednesday, March 9, 2011

On Tuesday

I think that on Tuesday I will begin a top ten list. Sometimes I may not have all 10...but I am sure they will come to me. Perhaps they can even become newsletter material later. This thinking aloud is so therapeutic! You know, they may be things to do with a Food Lion flyer or possibly ho to use up left over chicken. Maybe the to ten things to get done during nap time or the ten best scripture verses for encouraging others. What about 10 favorite meals or vegetables to plant or ten ways to reuse bread bags? Hey, I'll start with what to call these little gems!


Top 10 Top Ten List Names

1. Top Ten Tuesdays
2. Tuesday Tidbits
3. Thinking and Plinking
4. My Favorites
5. It's Tueday Again, Here's the Top Ten
6.  Terrific Tuesday Ta Da or Terrific 10
7. Tuesday's Tangent
8. Ten To Count On
9. Ten to Think On
10. And Then There Were Ten...

Ok, so there are ten possibilities. More later...kids are waking up.

No comments:

Post a Comment