Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Tuesday's Top Ten...

Simple but precise. That is what the art of life is all about. Appropriate, maybe not so creative, but with good alliteration. So we'll just call it Tuesday's Top Ten. This may be the only time during the entire week where I am able to focus my brain on a single subject long enough to come up with 10 related thoughts. In living simply, in living artfully, in living abundantly and sometimes just plain laughing at life. That would be right now. Tonight is for fun. Not so much the serious stuff. Drum roll please....

Tuesday's Top Ten
...Reasons I am Avoiding the Workout Video of the Night...

10) It involves so much jumping around, the kids may wake up.

9) I could really use this time to balance the checkbook.

8) I am exhausted just watching the first 5 minutes.

7) The dinner dishes are still on the table.

6) The lunch dishes are still in the sink.

5) The breakfast dishes are still in the dishwasher.

4) "Just do your best" should never be paired with exercises called "sucide jumps"

3) Now I'm going to have to readjust my insulin pump...again.

2) My muscles haven't recovered from last night's workout.

1) I really feel I have enough Insanity in my life without the help of a workout video

With that being said....I guess I better go change clothes. Somehow sharing that with the world makes the all out dig-in-with-every-inch-of-what-you-are-trying-to-get-rid-of effort a little more appealing. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment